Wednesday 15 February 2017

Did you get it right?

Thanks to all who played along on Friday - Just for Fun post


Saw a girl caned by our Headmistress. NO

I did go to an all girls school but detention was the only punishment we received.


Had a tattoo - NO. I am considering one and it would be a small heart.



Was I propositioned in China by a prostitute - NO

P was the one who got propositioned. You can read about it here and what happened after. It's long and it does include a spanking.



Spanked before flying - NO

I absolutely love flying so no need for P to spank me.

Had a sore bottom from falling off a horse - YES.  Roz, OBB and PK, Cat, Rosie, MrJ, Hermione and Terps you were right.
I did fall from a horse and landed straight on my bottom, was quite sore more than when I've been spanked. I was lucky, could have been worse.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines yesterday.

Ronnie
xx 

10 comments:

Roz said...

This was fun Ronnie, yay I got it right!:) Ouch, sounds painful...an unwanted pain in the butt lol

Hugs
Roz

Ella said...

Ronnie, they all sounded like such great stories. I was hoping they were all true. I must go back and read about the Chinese prostitute; you and P have such international adventures.

Hugs Across the Pond,
Ells

abby said...

Oh...that's not a good kind of ouch! I enjoyed this..
hugs abby

Glenmore said...

Had me fooled Ronnie, I should have known better for the first one....you girls never got the cane but you sure did enjoy watching us boys getting our backsides walloped!

Hermione said...

Hooray! It's happened to me too, so I figured it is quite a common occurrence when learning to ride.

Hugs,
Hermione

Minielle Labraun said...

I think I knew that was the wrong number! Lol ;)

Cat said...

Woohoo! Got it right but definitely not a good woohoo for you! Hope that all your future pain in the tush is of the wanted kind. :)

Hugs and blessings...Cat

ronnie said...

Roz - Did I make it too easy? Thanks.

Ella - I have been propositioned by a girl but not in China and the tattoo, I seriously thinking about it. Thanks.

Abby - Thanks. Had a sore bottom for a few days.

Glenmore - I know some girls school in the UK got the plimsoll.

Hermione - I wondered if it had. Thanks.

Minelle - I know you did:) Thanks.

Cat - I'll second that:) Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Terpsichore said...

I was right...but there are much better ways as you know to get a sore behind. Glad the fall wasn't any worse. Hugs

ronnie said...

Terps - I did feel silly falling off but I did get back on. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx