Wednesday 11 December 2013

Cassie's Space

I'm thrilled to announce (though I'm sure you know) that our good friend PK has her first book out today. 

Cassie's Space. 

Meet Cassie, a former wild child, who meets her match, and creates the match of a lifetime. Cassie has survived emotionally distant parents and an abusive marriage. Widowed young, with plenty of money, she turns her energies to partying twenty-four/seven, until she meets Tom. 

Want to read more.....



Go and buy a copy:)

Congratulations PK.


Off to do some Christmas shopping later.

Ronnie
xx

10 comments:

Cat said...

Woohoo! Congrats PK! Thanks for the reminder Ronnie. ;)

Blessings...
Cat

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this information.

Roz said...

Many congratulations PK! Thanks Ronnie :)

Hugs,
Roz

kiwigirliegirl said...

Woohoo

kiwigirliegirl said...

Congrats pk and we'll done ronnie for the shout out :-)

PK said...

This is a really nice day for me. I hope you enjoy your shopping and then home for a nice read. Everyone is being so supportive and I appreciate all of you.

Terpsichore said...

can't wait to read from the beginning :-)

ronnie said...

Cat - Exciting for her. Thank you.

Joey - I've loved reading Cassie from the moment I found her. Thanks.

Roz - Can't imagine having a book released. Thanks.

KG - My pleasure. Thank you.

PK - Can't wait to start it. Was late back from shopping yesterday.

Terps - I downloaded it yesterday. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Hi Ronnie,

Isn't this exciting!

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

Hermion - Looking forward to reading it. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx